ZF
Article about ZF

Published 4 months, 1 week ago

Tech ZF Published by J. Doe

Dr. Heinrich Hiesinger to join ZF Supervisory Board

Dr. Heinrich Hiesinger is a renowned industry expert and has many years of experience as CEO and board member of major companies. The representatives of the two ZF shareholders are pleased that Hiesinger will join ZF’s Supervisory Board. With 93.8 percent, the Zeppelin Foundation is the main shareholder of ZF Friedrichshafen AG and is represented on the Supervisory Board by Andreas Brand, Lord Mayor of the City of Friedrichshafen and Chairman of the Zeppelin Foundation. The remaining 6.2 percent of the shares are held by the Ulderup Foundation, which is represented by Dr. Jochen Meinecke.

In that year, he joined Germany-based Thyssen-Krupp AG in Essen as Vice Chairman of the Executive Board. During this time, Hiesinger also served as Vice President of the Federation of German Industries (BDI). In addition to his role at ZF, Hiesinger is a member of the Supervisory Boards of BMW AG, Deutsche Post AG and Fresenius Management SE.

Original article

Dec 01, 2020 at 19:11

MORE ARTICLES