Skoda
Article about Skoda

Published 1 year, 1 month ago

Cars Skoda Published by J. Doe

Race Blue and Quartz Grey on trend: the most popular colours for the SKODA compact models SCALA and KAMIQ

Grey shades were very popular among buyers of ŠKODA’s first city SUV in 2019. With a share of 16.1%, metallic Quartz Grey was the most popular paint finish here. Metallic Quartz Grey and the solid colour Steel Grey (6.5%) together came in at 22.6%, making grey – ahead of white (20.6% in total) – the most popular colour for the KAMIQ.

For the ŠKODA SCALA, the two shades of white available (22.0%) came slightly ahead of the three shades of blue (21.4%) and grey (20.9%). How important is the vehicle colour for customers? Carola Maria Kertzscher : By choosing the colour, every buyer can customise their vehicle and create a unique relationship with it. This depends on one’s personal taste, as well as regional preferences in general. For example, preferences vary greatly across Europe and Asia, as well as in individual countries.

Kertzscher: The SCALA and KAMIQ models are the first representatives of a new stage in the development of ŠKODA’s design language. In addition to crystalline elements, sharp lines and clean surfaces create more dynamics and emotions. And it is these lines and surfaces that the right colour can emphasise and enhance.

Original article

Apr 16, 2020 at 12:10

MEDIA CONTENT

Image related to: Race Blue and Quartz Grey on trend: the most popular colours for the SKODA compact models SCALA and KAMIQ.

AMOUNT OF IMAGES

2 items

COPYRIGHT

Skoda

MORE ARTICLES